We would like to thank Christina Dornack, Peter Krebs, Thomas Schalk, Thomas Petzoldt, Thomas Berendonk, Karsten Calbitz and Rudolf Liedl for the supervision or coordination of thesis and study projects within the scope of CWetlands.
Since the early stages of the project, the following experts have been working closely with us:
• Günter Langergraber, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
• Fabio Masi, IRIDRA S.r.l.
• Andrei Jouravlev, ECLAC
• Virginie Gillet, FAO
• Roshan Shrestha, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
• Ania Grobicki, former Secretary General of The Ramsar Convention Secretariat
• Kate Medlicott, WHO
• Uwe Kappelmeyer, Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung (UFZ)
• Christine Galander, German Environment Agency (UBA)
• Christian Wilhelm, German Association for Water, Wastewater and Waste (DWA)
• Godecke-Tobias Blecken, Luleå Techniska Universitet (LTU)
Moreover, we would like to thank all participants of the global user requirements survey in 2017.
Last but not least, the students Sowmiya Ragul, Mauricio Nevado and Muhammad Awais studying the master programme “Hydro Sciences and Engineering” at TU Dresden carried out their study project under our supervision and developed an R tool for the extraction of information on constructed wetlands from scientific journal articles.