In order to engage with the platform and explore the entire catalogue of maps in more detail, please sign up to the CWetlands platform or contact us. Please, do not forget to complete the contact information in your account profile.
For further enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Tools and Information
The Constructed Wetlands Knowledge Platform does not only provide related geographic information and data. We would like to supply students, engineers, planners, decision-makers, as well as members of civil society and its organisations with a list of material for individual learning and possibly teaching. Please, find a list of sources ranked from basic to more comprehensive content here:
1. Online Article by Joe Gelt (1997) from the Water Resources Resource Center of the University of Arizona:
2. Compendium of Sanitation Systems and Technologies, 2nd Edition by EAWAG
Includes basic information about Free-Water Surface (FWS), Horizontal Subsurface Flow (HSSF) and Vertical Flow Constructed Wetlands (VFCW):
3. Constructed Wetlands Manual by UN-HABITAT
4. ‘Treatment Wetlands’ book by IWA Task Group on Mainstreaming the Use of Treatment Wetlands
5. Online Course on ‘Constructed Wetlands for Wastewater Treatment’ by IHE Delft.
Usually starting once a year.
6. Constructed Wetlands in the context of Nature-based Solutions (NBS):
...and if someone intends to teach primary school students:
Please, report non-functioning URLs.